Доповідь-презентація та розробка уроку з англійської мови, 9-10 клас
Автор: вчитель англійської мови Берест Світлана Анатоліївна
Human relationship is one of the most
complicated puzzles in life.
- активізувати лексичний матеріал теми в усному мовленні, оперувати ним висловлюючи власну думку, судження, пораду;
- сприяти розвитку навичок і вмінь діалогічного та монологічного спілкування на задану ситуацію, сприймати аудіотекст з метою отримання інформацій.
- розвивати вміння виділяти головне, суттєве , вміння колективно і узгоджено працювати .
- виховувати цілеспрямованість, повагу до чужих суджень.
ТЗН, проект «Дружба», роздавальний матеріал (тестові завдання, додатки), музичний супровід
Урок формування комунікативної компетенції
Підготовка до сприйняття іншомовного мовлення.
Aim: Today we’ll continue discussing relations between people. We’ll speak in detail problems of parents and children, how honest you are with your friends and what a friendship is. We try to understand why people say that love is a magic feeling.
Уведення в іншомовну атмосферу
As you know human relationship is one of the most complicated puzzles in life. It depends on a person itself.
Don’t forget that you are a person as Symonenko said (декламація вірша учнем)
Do you remember that you are a person
Do you know that you are a person?
You know this, don’t you?
Your smile is the only one.
Your suffering is unique
Your eyes are the only one too…
Never again you’ll be here
Tomorrow on this еarth,
Others will walk here.
Others will love here –
Kinder, nicer or worse
Today everything is for you here –
Lakes, and valleys, and steppes
Hurry with life, my fellow
Hurry with love, my fellow
Look haven’t you overslept?
Because on this Earth – you’re a person,
Is that clear to you?
Your smile is the only one here
Your suffering is the only one here
Your eyes are the only one, too
Обговорення у діалогах
A person can be happy having a good family relationship. Let’ s play a role game. Some of you will be a newspaper correspondent. Put some questions to understand what family means for you.
( додаток1 містить можливі запитання та відповіді учнів )
Our next step: read the newspaper article and comment “George’s story”.
Ex.2 p. 76. (за підручником Карпюк 11 клас)
Р №1: On my opinion, our position in the family is the strongest factor that influences our personality. The oldest children get maximum attention from their parents, and the result is that they are usually quite self-confident. They make good leaders and responsible people.
Р №2: The middle children are usually independent and competitive. They sociable, they like being with people. However, on the negative side, the middle children are often jealous of their brothers and sisters and they can be moody.
Р №3: If a child is the youngest in the family, he or she will probably be very charming, affectionate and quite relaxed. They are often lazy. The only children often spoilt by their parents. As a result, they can be quite selfish. On the positive side, the only children are usually very organized and responsible, and they can be very imaginative, too.
Т: Now the conclusion. Our parents must be our best friends!
What is it friendship?
Project (додаток 2 презентація проекту «What is friendship ? »)
Post-listening activity with a focus on speaking
Р №1: As for me, relationship in the family is an important factor is human life. Family means people who are ready to help each other in different situations. You feel protected and safe in the family.
Р №2: They always listen to what I’m trying to say. But we sometimes even say angry and rude words to each other. And for me, I have an important relationship with my older brother. We are very good friends. He supports me in all situations, no matter if I am sometimes wrong. Tries to see life through my eyes and often gives me piece of advice.
Р №3: I have many friends. They can depend on me, and often we give gifts to each other. They are the most important people in my life. But I love both my family and my friends
What can be defined as a strong feeling of personal attachment.
Agree or disagree with me
There is a gap between generations (+)
This is in our power but we do nothing to solve it (-)
We can’ t understand each other (-)
We are busy, we have to earn money, but the one who loves and cares will find time, whatever it costs him.(+)
Family is for some reason not in the priority this day. (- +)
Business, success and money are number one goals. (-)
Підведення підсумків. (Your marks)
What activities have we done?
Which activities do you like the best?
Make a short report about relationship between generations.
Додаток № 1
Do you respect your parents?
1. Without mutual respect, any relationship will be an unhappy one. People who respect each other: a) value each other’s opinions, b) listen to each other, c) disagree without screaming or insults. And remember, your parents have lived loved longer than you – don’t discount their experience and knowledge.
Do your parents trust you?
2. Trust is my key to freedom. The way to build trust is through honesty and responsibility. Honesty means you don’t lie or manipulate. Responsibility means you are reliable and can be counted on to use good judgment. When your parents trust you, it’s a lot easier for them to say «yes».
Are you clear with your parents?
3. Your parents want to know what’s going on in your live. If you keep them in the dark, they won’t know you need their help or whether they can trust you. Tell them what you’re up to, share your thoughts and feelings with them, and seek their advice for your problems (you don’t have to take it).
Are you honest person?
4. If you’re always honest, a parent will be likely to believe what you say. If you sometimes hide the truth or add too much drama, parents will have a harder time believing what you tell them. If you lie, they’ll find it hard to trust you. If you have a disagreement, can you see your parents’ side? If you can, say so. Telling parents you understand their views and feelings help them be willing to see yours, too.
Do you talk back to them?
5. Using friendly and respectful tone makes, it more likely parents will listen and take what you say seriously. It also makes it more likely that they’ ll to you in the same way. Of course, this is hard for any of us (adults included) when we’ re feeling heated about something. If you think your emotions might get the better of you, do something to blow off steam before talking
Презентація до уроку